繁体
95。 I could kill you! 我宰了你!
58。 You’re so careless。 你真
心。
77。 I detest you! 我恨你!
98。 You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!
76。 I loathe you! 我讨厌你!
90。 You’ve ruined everything。 全都让你搞砸了。
74。 You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废
!/ 你一无是
!
60。 I’m a波ut to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
92。 You’re away too far。 你太过分了。
100。 Enough is enough! 够了够了!
82。 Don’t touch me! 别碰我!
87。 You’ll be sorry。 你会后悔的。
81。 You’re impossible。 你真不可救葯。
85。 You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
56。 Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
61。 What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
63。 I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
71。 You’re such a *****! 你这个婊
!
73。 Mind your own business!
好你自己的事!
67。 You’re a disgrace。 你真丢人!
62。 I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
59。 Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
80。 Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
89。 Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
53。 I don’t want to hear it。 我不想听!
99。 Don’t push me ! 别*我!
96。 That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事! (比尔·盖茨常用)
57。 Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊
!
68。 I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
86。 Don’t give me your attitude。 别跟我摆架
。
72。 Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing a
nd! 别鬼混了!
66。 I wish I had never met you。 我真后悔这辈
遇到你!
79。 Don’t be that way! 别那样!
97。 I can’t believe a word you say。 我才不信你呢!
54。 Get off my back。 少跟我罗嗦。
94。 I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!
65。 Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都
了些什么!
78。 Get the hell out of here!
开!
93。 I can’t take you any 摸re! 我再也受不了你啦!
64。 That’s terrible。 真糟糕!
88。 We’re th
gh。 我们完了!
75。 You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!
69。 Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
70。 I’m sick of it。 我都腻了。
55。 Give me a break。 饶了我吧。
83。 Get away from me! 离我远一
儿!
91。 I can’t believe your never。 你好大的胆
!
84。 Get out of my life。 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。